We welcome small dogs (up to 10kg) at The Nadler Kensington, in accordance with our policies and guidelines below.
If you would like to book a stay and bring your pet, you must phone the hotel before booking on +442072442255 to ensure one of the limited number of pet-friendly rooms is available.
- Dogs up to 10kg are permitted for a charge of £50 per night.
- A pre-authorisation deposit of £200 is required at check-in and will be released at departure, after the guest room has been inspected.
- Owners / guests must advise the hotel in advance of arrival if they wish to bring a pet.
- The breed and weight of the pet must be advised in advance.
- For pets weighing more than 10kg, admission will be at the discretion of the hotel General Manager.
- Guests are permitted only to have one pet in any room or suite at any given time.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- Owners / guests are asked to control any noise made by their pet to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The pet cannot be left alone in any room or suite at any time.
- Staff are not permitted to care for the pet (eg. feeding or walking)
- The pet must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets must be well trained.
- Pets are never allowed on beds or furniture and must only use the pet bed provided.
- Pet foods can be purchased by the hotel team on request for an additional fee if requested in advance.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.